We offer financial support in terms of travel grants to get parents to and from treatment if their child is in hospital away from home. We provide grants to families who need support to make family life easier. We’ve provided everything from a new washing machine, to heating grants to keep children warm during the winter months, to driving lessons for a Mum to help her get to the hospital. Whatever families need, we aim to support them.
- These are available in special circumstance during your child or young person’s treatment
- These grants are not means tested.
- We may offer to grant you all or part of your request and if this is for a particular item we will buy this item and have it delivered to you or if for a service we will arrange to pay directly for the service.
- These grants are considered by the committee on a monthly basis.
- You can apply for more than once for an additional grant.
- If you are unsure about whether you may be eligible for a grant at a difficult time in your child’s treatment journey ask your Paediatric Oncology team for advice or make an enquiry directly to TCCL
- APPLY FOR AN ADDITIONAL GRANT once completed print it and ether scan and email the form to [email protected] or post it to TCCL, c/o 25 Crathes Way, Balgillo Park, Broughty Ferry, Dundee, DD5 3BY or click the button below to fill in the form on line
ADDITIONAL GRANT APPLICATION